Claregalway Skin Care & Aromatherapy Clinic, Kiniska, Claregalway
Make make-up work for you. Don’t make up on the move—try a simple home routine and face the world in style. Although a full make-up routine should take about 15–20 minutes to complete, there are occasions when that’s not possible. At such times, it is possible to do a pretty good job in just five minutes.
- Apply a cleanser to remove grime, grease and flaky skin.
- Tone—to close the pores.
- Apply a moisturiser to protect your skin.
- Apply a foundation with a sponge.
- Pat with translucent powder to hold the make-up.
- Add a minimum of blusher and highlighter to strengthen your natural good features.
- Apply a little highlighter under the brow line.
- Apply your eye shadow with care.
- Apply eyeliner.
- Apply mascara.
No beautiful face is complete without lipstick. You should bear several things in mind when you choose your colours – the shape of your lips, your complexion, the eye make-up and the colour scheme of your clothes. If you have more time on your hands it is good to apply 3 or more shades of eyeshadow blended well together and remember to avoid drawing harsh lines of eye-liner around your eyes.
Lastly, to avoid all this why not get your eyelashes tinted prior to those Christmas parties, not forgetting your eyebrows, they also could be professionally shaped and tinted.
If you have any spots, blackheads or superfluous hair, don’t forget to book in to your beauty salon, a week before parties.
For further information contact Evelyn Kitt (091) 798485.