The Carnmore Ladies Club are pleased to report another successful year. The Club activities for the past year included a C.P.R. Course, Crafts e.g. Decoupage and a very enjoyable Oil Painting class of ten sessions. This was mainly possible as a result of a Government Grant of £600.
The Annual Santa and Senior Citizens Parties were enjoyed by all. The Club are now preparing for their annual sponsored walk.
At the recent Annual General Meeting, the following officers were elected.
- Chairperson Phyllis Tierney
- Asst. Chairperson Bridie Hanley
- Secretary Bridie Conneely
- Asst. Secretary Eileen Gleeson
- Treasurer Susan Dooley
- Asst. Treasurer Annette Hanley
Our meetings take place at the Centre on Monday nights at 8pm. New members are always welcome.