Very special congratulations to Jarlath and Maura Keating on the birth of their triplets. Their two baby sons and baby daughter are about one month old now and we wish the entire family all the very best. No doubt it will take some time for the household to get used to the huge increase in population. Perhaps we will be able to have a photograph for the next issue.
Congratulations also to all of the following families who also enjoyed an addition of a tiny new arrival.
- Gerard and Ann O’Reilly, Cloon—a daughter Emily
- Liam and Geraldine Glynn, Carnmore Cross—a son Ellen
- Michael and Ursula Jacob, Carnmore West—a son Thomas
- John and Margaret Forde, Knockdoe More—a son Ronan
- Michael and Maura Murphy, Waterdale—a daughter Aisling
- Michael and Eileen Lunch, Gortacleva—a daughter Hannah
- John and Anna Marie Commins, Rooaunmore—a son Páraic
- Patrick and Loretta Costello, Rockwood—a son Padraig
- Eamon and Evelyn Connaughton, Cahergowan—a daughter Fiona
- Brendan and Hanora Harte, Gortacleva—a son Conor
- Vincent and Cindy Duggan, Cloon—a son Alan
Wedding Bells Rang for Natasha Rohan, Kiltrogue & Niall O’Keefe, Killarney, on the 27th March, and also for Martina Hughes, Claregalway and Pat Flaherty, Corrandulla, who tied the knot on 1st of May. Congratulations and Best Wishes to both couples.
Congratulations to the following who were finalists in the Galway City Partnership Schools Enterprise Programme and who attend the Mercy Secondary School—Laura Kenny, Deirdre Moran, Siobhan Connolly and Sarah Noone. A cheque of £1,000 was presented to the school for their prize. Well done girls.
Congratulations to the 54 girls and boys who made their Confirmation on the 8th May last. Best of luck to you all as you prepare for Secondary School—another milestone!