Claregalway Skin Care & Aromatherapy Clinic, Kiniska
Body wrapping is relatively new, but has been in use in European countries for over 20 years. Actually, Body Wrapping originated way back in the days of Cleopatra on the Nile, The intent was to cleanse the body of impurities.
True European Body Wraps consist of the process of encasing the body with solution soaked strips of cloth (12–15 wraps) that have been heated to a temperature of 150 degrees. The heat opens the pores of the skin, allowing the solution to penetrate into the third dermal layer, while the softening conditioners are absorbed into the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. After you are completely wrapped you will put on a sauna suit that will keep the wraps moist with our aloe/mineral/vitamin/herb solution. This suit keeps the warmth in, allowing the pores to absorb the solution.
Attire (what to wear)
Cotton undergarments are preferred for ladies. Swimming trunks for men. They will need an extra pair to wear home. Socks for the feet to keep warm during the session.
Who can be wrapped?
Almost anyone should be able to have a wrap. If you are under a doctor’s care, please check with him first.
Benefits from body wrapping:
Eliminate toxins and poisons, celulite reduction, increased skin elasticity, firms and tones, inch loss, makes you feel great!
For best results:
The inches you will lose will stay off if you follow these guidelines:
- Do not use lotions or creams prior to the wrap, or for 4–6 hours after the wrap.
- Do not shower for six hours after the wrap.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages, limit your caffeine and salt intake. Avoid carbonated beverages, sweets and starches.
- Do not eat anything after 6.30pm.
- Drink 5–8 glasses of water daily to help flush out impurities.
- Continue with regular workouts.
For further information, contact Evelyn Kitt at 091 798485